Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tasting- The Naked Grape Pinot Noir


Name: The Naked Grape Pinot Noir
Variety: 75% Pinot Noir, & Tempranillo, Grenache, Alicante Bouchet
Region: Modesto, California
Country: USA 
Year: Non-Vintage
Price: $9.00

Winery Review: This medium-bodied wine exhibits aromas and flavors of blueberry and black cherry.
 
My Review: This wine ended up being very drinkable. Notes of smooth, dark fruity flavors are appealing to the palate. I tasted plums and black currants while drinking this wine, and a bit of a sour cherry type taste. It was pretty light and fruity for a red wine, which I enjoyed considering I don't like many reds yet. It was not my favorite wine, but I would drink it again, and it was a bargain!

I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment