Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tasting- Saint Victoire Cotes de Provence

Name: Saint Victoire Cotes de Provence
Variety: 50% Grenache, 30% Syrah, 20% Cinsault
Region: Provence
Country: France
Year: 2011
Price: $8.95
 
Winery Review: Bright salmon pink; typical of the fresh but warm Provence style. Refined and complex on the nose, with summer fruit and floral notes. Dry and crisp, with a delicate flavor and full texture.

My Review: This Rose wine hit me on the nose with a strong, fresh smell of fruit salad. It was not overpowering, but refreshing and pleasant, similar to the taste of this Rose. This wine would be great to drink in summer. It was very drinkable, and my favorite wine from the whole Vintage Cellar tasting. I would definitely drink this wine again!

I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment